Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Visions and Dreams Showing things to Come

(Acts 2:17) And it shall be in the last days, saith God, I will pour forth of My Spirit upon all flesh: And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, And your young men shall see visions, And your old men shall dream dreams:
_____________________________________________

Nevelle Hayes’ vision:

March 3rd, 2007 around 6pm the Lord gave me a vision. I had just turned the horses out after feeding them and started walking back to the house. The Lord told me to stop, put the bucket down and go out into the field.

The wind was very high at the time, gusting to around 30 mph or more. The Lord told me to walk to the north along the fence line close to the trees. I thought, that might not be good if a tree fell, but obeyed the Lord. As I walked close to the trees I could not feel the wind blowing but could still see it blowing hard out in the field. (I believe this means I could see what was happening in the West but I was not harmed by it) I walked until I reached the end of the field.

As I turned around to walk back and looked up into the southwestern sky and saw written there, September 12, 12:00.

Rosh HaShanah (The Jewish new year) falls on September 13th this year. NL believes the Lord was showing him this is the season that would mark the beginning of the end for America as we know it. He believes the date written in the "southwestern sky" was indicating California. Whether this could be the actual beginning of tribulation or a change that will lead up to it.

We believe the Lord is showing that a major change will begin to happen around that time that will eventually effect the rest of the world. As the Lord has not shown exactly what the events will be, anything else added to this would only be speculation.

____________________________________________

Updated 7/16/07

I believe the Lord showed me the stock market will fall very fast and they will have to close it.

I see the elect of God from all over the world coming together in unity of spirit. Of course the "world" and it's church will know nothing of this.

I was given no date.
____________________________________


I revisited this post today (March 2, 2009) and thought how exact the Lord is. I was reminded of it again when I was looking at the 10yr. Dow Jones stock market chart today, I thought it would be good to add it here. It seems that was around the time our economy started its collapse. It is interesting that it began with news of unprecedented home foreclosures in the state of California……




Update: News article from 10-21-2009

MSNBC: The bust hits the boomtown that banks built

In California's Orange County, formerly the epicenter of subprime mortgage lending, the office vacancy rate stands at almost 17 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment