Sunday, June 22, 2008

Trust in the Lord

As simple as that, right?……..or is it? Have faith in God….? How easy it that? It isn’t easy at all if we have not picked up our cross and followed the Lord. Laying down our own life, with all its ambitions, wants and desires to pick up the Lord’s life and to live it as he directs is what is required of us. Desiring the Lord above ALL else.

If the end of the road is you, oh Lord, I will follow it. When it seems that you are not there…when those around me think me a fool…..when no one understands what you are doing in me…I will follow you. You alone have the words of life.

There would be no pain as the pain of not knowing you Oh Lord! You have said any that seek you with their whole heart you will in no wise cast off. John 6:37

The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD
(Lamentations 3:24-26)

No comments:

Post a Comment