Sunday, August 10, 2008

MORE by Guy Morris

MORE

There are so many in this wilderness that are asking the Lord for direction and understanding. May the Lord speak to you and help you during this dry time as you wait with us for the things Jesus is about to do. We have come out of the leadership of the organizations like leaving a city of bright lights and dancing. Their leaders are blinded by there own lights; they have not entered
into the Kingdom of God and will seek to keep you out if you stay with them.


Our Father really wants to give you His Kingdom which the life of this world and its churches cannot give you. In the days of old when the children of Israel were in bondage to Egypt; leaders cracked the whip over them to sacrifice; giving more, more so they could build their monuments. Today is no different; except instead of Egypt its spiritual Israel in bondage to spiritual Babylon the city of confusion. They are women having many children with no knowledge of God's Kingdom. The only knowledge is building their own worldly kingdoms. The Lord said to me that there will not be anything left that will not be thrown down.


Many have left the organizations and are walking through dry places looking for more. Their heart tells them that there is something more God has for them. You are right; there is something more for you. I want to commend you on your decision. Please keep reading the scriptures and look to the Holy Spirit to teach and guide you. There are so many still in the organizations but take heart the Lord has not forgotten them. In fact when the Lord is done bringing them out the only thing left in it will be devils and a hold for every foul spirit and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird; Rev 18:2.


The wilderness may seem lonely with not much going on but the Lord has called you out for a reason. He wants you to find the truth of His covenant He has made for us. When you find it; it will be like a treasure of great price. It is very important to read the scriptures with a focus on the Words of Jesus. I want to prove this to you by the words of the apostle Peter. He was the one Jesus spoke to saying that he would receive the keys to the Kingdom.


In the letter of 2nd Peter he is talking to us who have received life from God through our Lord Jesus Christ. We who are already a living child of God's household. I'm going to start at the end and work backwards with this.


Notice what he says to us in 2Peter 1:10-12 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so(AN ENTRANCE SHALL BE) ministered unto you) abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In other words you become a child of His Kingdom before you grow up to be in His Kingdom (One with Christ Jesus).


Now let's look at what he says to do before this entrance is given to you. 2Peter 1:3-8 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.


When you add to your faith virtue; Peter wants you to work on making your faith strong, or manly, in the Words God is speaking through Jesus. His Words and His commandments are the words of the Kingdom. If we expect to grow up to be one with God and His temple; we must be in agreement with all things the King of the Household has spoken.


Jesus also spoke of a growing process that happens before an entrance through the door of the barn or (KINGDOM) is given. Mar 4:26-29 And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.


Perhaps now you will understand the Words of Jesus when He said John 3:5-6 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Jesus Words are Spirit; the water is Living Water which gives life to the seed planted in you. In the flesh the pattern is the same; the seed is planted in the women and is born into life. Even though the child is in a developing time inside the women it is already a child of the household. Only the Father knows by His Spirit when His child is ready to be harvested; born and the cord cut. This time is a painful time but when the child comes forth; there is much joy and Father is full of joy that another child is born in His Household. The child for the first time can open its eyes and see its Father.


Jesus said few would find it because He knew darkness was coming when no one could work at it. Most died old as Spiritual babes still in the field in their developing stage and I know the Lord finished developing them on the other side with Jesus.


Most people who have not experienced what happens at harvest will think and teach that it is when people have first received Jesus Christ as savior; this is understandable but incorrect. We need to repent and change our thinking because a lot of wrong teaching has come from the churches of the world. A farmer who plants his seed into the earth will not call it harvesting. The apostle Paul planted; 1Co 3:6-7 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.


The churches with the enemies help have kept the children babies and feeding them polluted milk; for this reason the children are sick and not able to grow.


I will also show you another way to see it; in fact it's the way the Lord showed me. In 2 Kings 2:19-21 And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren. And he said, bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him.And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land.


The cruse is a new container which is a picture of Jesus and the salt is every Word spoken by Him. The Word of the Kingdom of God.


The churches have lost the flavor of salt therefore it is good for nothing and ready to be cast out.


When Jesus spoke of the Kingdom as a treasure in Mat 13:44 The kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.


When Jesus said he hides; it is true. The Word means to conceal, kept secret or covering. This does not mean you stop talking about Jesus and give out testimony of the Savior, (NO). We all look for opportunity to plant the Seed of Jesus into the hearts of others. Sometimes we may water the Seed someone else has planted, but it is always God who gives the increase. Perhaps you may understand why you hide it if I tell you what happened to me. I don't like to talk about myself; may the Lord forgive me this.


I was spiritually born in 1965, received the Holy Spirit and witnessed for Jesus for ten years; also preached on occasion. In 1975 while at home I saw a door. It was like looking up into heaven and seeing a door opened to me. I had no idea what this was but I had a strong desire and calling to go through this door. If I went to anyone of my church they would only tell me that I was already in the door which is Jesus. I prayed along with my family that I might understand this door and enter it. I knew by witness of the Holy Spirit that this was the same door that Revelation speaks of in the 4th chapter and also to the church of Philadelphia but I did not understand one thing about this.


To make a long story short; it was not long that a lot of things happened and I was in this wilderness separated from all things religious. I was in the wilderness for years not understanding the dry loneliness of what was happening to me. I missed the fellowship I once had and the singing. I was out of money, out of gas for my truck and sitting alone in a house I was about to lose. I started to pray; telling the Lord how sorry I was for being such a failure and I just didn't know what to do next. Then it happened.


I saw a vision of a Man standing behind the candlesticks that is inside the Temple. I could not see too much about Him except I knew it was Jesus and He was looking toward the east which was on my right side. The fire on the candles was bright and I didn't move; all I could do was look. My Bible was on the stand beside me. It was a red letter type which you know means all the Words of Jesus are in red letters. He then slowly began to turn His Head towards me and when He looked straight at me the light from the candlesticks entered my heart. I saw the red lettered Words of my bible come off the pages toward me. I saw the Kingdom for the first time in my life.


I had read the words so many times but never heard them like this before. I was shocked and realized that of all the years and all the churches I have been in I never heard the Word of the kingdom preached to me.


I did just what Jesus said I would do, I hid it and began to sell all of my fleshly life to buy it. Every church or organization has rules and commandments that rule themselves. If you do not keep their rules that they have set up; will they not press you out? Every one of you has rules of conduct that govern your households. They are there to protect your children and have proper order. They may not be written down but they are there.


The reason I hid it is because the swine are all around us and if they knew that I now was keeping the commandments of God's household by turning the cheek if struck, giving to all who ask me without wanting any thing in return, forgiving everyone the wrongs they did or will do and etc. Some would take advantage of me by not only stepping on the Word but also me. I needed time to work this out.


I now am old and have nothing left but what I do have I can give whenever the Holy Spirit wants me to say what He wants said.


The Kingdom of God is within you but so are the giants which are the lusts or wants of the flesh. There is no temptation that is too great for you to overcome for the Lord will make a way for you to escape it. Every time you obey one of His commandments the flesh will hate it and not want to do it because it dies a little bit every time you obey them. There are some people who will say it is impossible to do what Jesus said to do. To these I will say they are full of unbelief and are like the ten spies Moses sent into the promise land which came back with evil report saying the giants are too big for us.


There is a rest for the people of God. The more you overcome the greater the rest. Have faith in the Word of God; the faith that was once spoken to the saints in the beginning. There is a labor to enter rest and the labor is the working out His commandments in you. Read the letters sent to the 7 churches in Revelation and you will see that this is the works the Lord was looking for and only found it in one of them.


Mat 6:33 Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.


We can understand now why James said I'll show you my faith by my works. Not every one will be 100%; some will be 60% and some 30%. To go on to perfection is working at becoming one with Jesus Christ and the Lord will finish the job when He comes.


True light cannot be hid, you can only hide it when other people don't know why you are full of good works. It's love with God, with every thing in you and your neighbor as your self.


May the Lord give you understanding.


In Jesus Name

Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment