Monday, June 18, 2007

Funny thing happens....

Funny thing happens when you follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in obeying 2 Corinthians 6:17 “Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you” "Coming out" from among the false and Babylonian Christian” religious institutions, it's Churches, Christian TV and so called popular Bible Teachers and Preachers. Getting alone with God in the “wilderness” letting the Holy Spirit teach you in his word.

The funny thing that happens is, the people that do this all seem to come out with the same basic revelation of God’s word. Remember when God called Paul into the wilderness to be taught by the Lord for 3 years (Galatians 1:17-18)? Then later he went to Jerusalem to see Peter, they all knew Paul had the truth.

People who let America’s Babylonian Christianity get burned out of them get a real revelation of who God is. They begin to get a deep understanding of God’s Word and there is no longer a dozen different interpretations of scripture, only the true interpretation from God. These people can meet for the first time and find they are in agreement in the word, even though they have never heard anyone “teach” or “preach” these things. I can understand what Paul must have felt when he went up to Jerusalem to meet and talk with Peter for the first time. What joy he had when he realized all the “strange” things he learned from the Lord was in unity with one who walked with him on the Earth.

I come across articles on the internet such as “Clamoring Voices” and think “wow, how did they know” and realize there are others out there that have not bowed to “Baal” and want only the truth no matter where it takes you. Just as in 1 Kings 19:18 "Yet will I leave me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him."
I thank God for the “seven thousand” and may God strengthen and encourage them.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:44 AM

    Funny Indeed Friend!
    Count me as one.
    Yesterday - Father put a message
    in my heart that I have long waited
    for and YES lamented much over.

    I went back to it time and again
    after posting it on the board I
    administer - read it. Ingested it.

    Then today - I am visiting Friends
    and Friends of Friends...
    a thing I do to get refreshed when not supping on HIS WORD - Came to this HOUSE where THE HOLY OF HOLY dwells - RIGHT HERE - RIGHT NOW AND HERE IT IS AGAIN - the same WORD NOW I GOTS THESE BUMPS all over me
    for sure.
    PRAISE HIS HOLY HOLY HOLY NAME
    wow
    Thank You Faithful Ones for speaking...
    Out
    So as I can come and eat ADONAI
    and refresh this HIS daughter.
    STAY EVER BLESSED
    IN HIS PRESENCE - HUGZ-PRAYERS-abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby, thank you for posting on the blog. God bless you, it is wonderful to meet another sister in the Lord as we walk this narrow path.


    Please post a link to the post on your site that you spoke of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:26 PM

    Oops! Thank You - I should have thought to post the site addy
    I was indeed filled by the moment!!
    So few of Us - we know this.

    Okay for now - here is the addy:
    http://keepnitreal.attheforum.com

    HUGZ-PRAYERS-abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Abby! This is the post your were talking about: http://keepnitreal.attheforum.com/keepnitreal-about191.html

    There are a lot of very good post on your new forum, I registered there the other day, but haven't posted on it yet.

    I will add a link to it in my links section. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete